Thursday 5 September 2019

My father

              " My father"

 ' The quality of a  father can be seen in goals, dreams And aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family '

My father name is mohan Thapa magar.
He is 40 years old. He is an ideal person of my life.  He is my real hero. He always helps me in different situations.  He is a business man.  He is gentle and politeness.

He is very intelligent to search some solutions.  He solves the different problems in different way. The person I admire ever in my life is only my father.  He was the real reasons of happiness   He helps me to do homework. He is very polite and peaceful.  He scolded me but takes my all mistake very easily and makes me realize all my mistakes very politely.

It was my father who taught me the value myself he told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in life.  Thank you so much dad for supporting me in different problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience

  My  Experience              of   educational tour An educational tour is a fun – filled experience. As the tour may be too far away p...